Thursday, March 17, 2016

In Charge

God has a path that women as a mother and wife should be on. For some women like me it's hard to summit when we are always the head of household even when married.

Ephesians 5:22-25

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

 

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

This is what God intended if you have a real man. Listen to what Chimanda has to say what we should tell our kids .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3umXU_qWc&feature=player_embedded
I love her message I just need to find a real good man with Christ like common sense.

 The 36-year-old novelist was born and raised in Nigeria, where she lives with her husband, after spending many years in the United States completing an undergraduate and two Master's degrees. Ngozi is best known for her books -- Half of a Yellow Sun (which was adapted into a film that will be released this summer) and the critically praised Americanah, which was named one of the New York Times Book Review's best books of 2013
And now of course, people have been praising Adichie for bringing feminist activism into mainstream pop culture. (She is also quite vocal on other social issues, including being an outspoken opponent of Nigeria's anti-gay legislation.)
Adichie spoke with The Huffington Post about why it's hard for some young women to embrace the term "feminism," advice her mother gave her and one issue American women should pay attention to in 2014.
How do you define success and do you consider yourself successful by that measure?
Do I consider myself successful? I don’t really think in those terms. But if I said yes, I would need to counter it by saying it’s not the end. I think it’s very easy to say “yes, I consider myself successful and I’m there.” I feel very fortunate that I’m doing what I love and I’m earning my living from doing it, but there’s so much more I want to do

Of course .God would like the man lead if he has good sense. While performing a random act of kindness think about the message you are giving . Be Blessed!


https://youtu.be/EmKt-EqGJyc?list=PL6K2jRmHfcFCfReC_6xTHrBVr6l7WQiDG

No comments:

Post a Comment