Monday, May 26, 2014

Mental Illiness

Community mourns victims of killing spree

California community mourns victims of killing spree


It is amazing how the National Rifle Association has no comment about the right to bear arms when it comes to the mentally ill.  May is Mental Illness awareness month.

Psalm 73:21-24

New King James Version (NKJV)
21 Thus my heart was grieved,
And I was vexed in my mind.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant;
I was like a beast before You.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory  


  • Here in Georgia our Governor Deal sign a bill that would allow anyone to display a gun at church ,parks,restaurants really anywhere. Again we all need think about who we elect to public office. As a random act of kindness if you have a love one that is mentally ill check on their safety. Be a Blessing give a Blessing not a gun.
















No comments:

Post a Comment