Thursday, May 29, 2014

Angel

Hearing the voice of Maya Angelou is like listening to good gospel music. It is so Angelic. Yes Dr. Maya Angelou had a purpose in life and many stories to tell. Lucky for us her information is documented in her books,plays and poems. Today we should celebrate the life of Maya Angelou.

Exodus 23:20

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Angel and the Promises

20 “Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 

           Phenomenal Women:




Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me

                   Maya Angelou

I learned from my mother everybody in your life is not suppose to be in your life.  Some people are suppose to pass thru. Life changes and people change that is to be expected. When you have challenges to address pick up the Bible or a book from
Maya Angelou collection.
Yes Maya Angelou is a Phenomenal Woman.  Today as a random act of kindness let a young women know no matter  the odds , she is Phenomenal. Be a Blessing give a Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment