Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Believe

Jesus Christ Praying


.

If you have a praying Mother or relative you can grasp this idea of prayer. As a child I remember kneeling at the side of my bed saying "now I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my soul to keep".  For me this is where my parents layed my Prayer foundation.When you pray just ask and move on. Then Believe your prayer has been answered. Many people don't know how to pray or the power of prayer.

Matthew 21:21-22

New King Jame s Version (NKJV)o
21 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done. 22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive

Belief is Faith in action. You can move a mountain. Your thoughts control your life. As a random act of kindness share with someone Matthew 21:21-22 and show them how to Pray. In many homes Mothers usually are the leaders  in Prayer and fellowship. Be a Blessing give a Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment