Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Giving

Yes God request 10% of our earning to be donate as a tithe. He also ask us to spare a little of our time to help others.

Matthew 5:42-44

New King James Version (NKJV)
42 Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.

Love Your Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
Goodwill Industries make a difference


Today our society sensationalize being a hoarder. Their is a TV show called Hoarders. By giving to organizations like Goodwill
you can help create jobs or help someone that needs clothing for a new Career. Maybe even used furniture for a new apartment.
I mention to my cousin Carolyn I was going to slow down. I realize I can't. Just Sunday I was doing my community service at Hope assistant living facility. So I will continue my support for the needy not the greedy. As a random act of kindness clean house and give.  Be a Blessing give a Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment