Friday, May 23, 2014

Congratulations!

Christ with Child Art
Psalm 139:1-6

God’s Perfect Knowledge of Man

For the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.

 139 O Lord, You have searched me and known me.

You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;

It is high, I cannot attain it    
                                                                                                      
                                             


To all Graduates just remember you are never alone in your journey thru life. As a random act of kindness show spiritual support to any young person that needs some guidance. Be a Blessing and give a Blessing!

Congratulations to all of our Graduates from kindergarten thru College. This is a major milestone in your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment