Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving!

John 11:41-42New International Version (NIV)

41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”
Thanksgiving

In 1620 Pilgrims founded Plymouth Mass. The actual meaning of Pilgrim is a person who journeys, especially a long distance, to some sacred place as an act of religious devotion: pilgrims to the Holy Land.

God sent his son Jesus on the first Pilgrimage to deliver a very powerful message on how to live.

We should thank the Lord for that kind act.

As we sit at the dinner table today it is the perfect time to do a prayer of protection for our love ones.

Let's also pray for everyone in Ferguson Mo. and around the world for Peace. As a  random act of kindness invite someone with you to dinner. Be a Blessing give a Blessing of a meal.
Edwin Hawkins Singers



http://youtu.be/EfGDvDGE7zk Oh Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment