Monday, August 18, 2014

Networking



As parents it is so important to realize  you need a sound support system.  After God you need someone to count on.

Genesis 49:25New International Version (NIV)

25 because of your father’s God, who helps you,Image result for jesus artwork
    because of the Almighty,[a] who blesses you
with blessings of the skies above,
    blessings of the deep springs below,
    blessings of the breast and womb

First let me say thank you God for leading me to right people. The entire Power family,Notrice,Billie, Corliss, Daniels,Jenkins and  Miller family,  I remember when Morgan was sick
my mom would fly in from Chicago or  Mrs. Jenkins would say bring her .over. 


Corlis would rent a cabin and provide a camp for the week. Spring break field trips in Europe,South or Central America was planned  with friends.  I remember working in India I had to call on Aunt 
Alberta and Aunt Barbara and Carmen to take care of Morgan.

This kind of love is priceless. As long as I live I thank God and these individuals with random acts of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment