Monday, June 2, 2014

Men

                                                                                  
.

I Can Posters

This month we will be celebrating Fathers Day. I think it is a great time to celebrate all fathers that have shown a positive impact on parental values in our society.  We will begin with the greatest father of all time God .

Genesis 17

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Sign of the Covenant

17 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying: “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.

Yes from my point of view He is the Man. He is the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. 

As a random act of kindness remind any male of his positive influence as a man. Be a Blessing give a Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment