Thursday, June 12, 2014

Father

This is Father Day weekend. The weekend to dedicate not to men that have donated sperm but to those that parent. Lord knows we need more men to step to the plate and deliver God's message to the  next generation.
Le Saint-Esprit Posters

Exodus 15:2-3

New International Version (NIV)
“The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];
    he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
    my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
The Lord is a warrior;
    the Lord is his name.


As a real Father you give your family strength and power like God. We are dedicating the entire month of June to men that represent real Fathers that display God's purpose for all. 

So to you Dear God happy Fathers day we love you!  You are a Dad's Dad. A perfect examples of excellence and leadership.

 As a random act of kindness let any young man know how important his role as a Father will impact someone's life. Be a Blessing give a Blessing of Love.

Luther Vandross
Dance with my Father again

https://youtu.be/dgLHVi40Gc8

No comments:

Post a Comment