Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dick Gregory

I just love Dick Gregory he has always had a purpose filled life. He uses  his gift of communication to deliver powerful speeches about social injustice around the world.

A Prayer of David.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Dick_Gregory.jpg/171px-Dick_Gregory.jpg
Dick Gregory 1965
17 Hear a just cause, O Lord,
Attend to my cry;
Give ear to my prayer which is not from deceitful lips.
Let my vindication come from Your presence;
Let Your eyes look on the things that are upright.

You have tested my heart;
You have visited me in the night;
You have tried me and have found nothing;
I have purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

As a father of 10 Dick Gregory has manage to teach his children that education can make a difference in their personal life. All 10 of his kids have a Phd
 . Along with God and his only wife of 55 years Lillian Smith Gregory have done an outstanding job.

Today as a random act of kindness encourage a young person to want more and do more.  Be a Blessed and give a Blessing of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment