Thursday, September 25, 2014

Protection



President Obama and Pope Francis

Isaiah 41:10New International Version (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


We are going to wind down this week with a prayer of protection for our beloved President Obama. The hardest working man in the world. From political challenges in America (Republicans),social and economics at home. World issues (ISIS)  and Family.  President Obama can't get a break.  Let us not forget the security breach at the White House. No need to worry even the Presidential
pets realize Gods got this. If you think you had a bad day at work guess again.


Today as you pray for protection of your family add the President
Be a Blessing give a Blessing of protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment