Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Everday People

Isaiah 40:25New International Version (NIV)

25 “To whom will you compare me?
    Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.

Praying for Him
Praying for him
Recently my 5 yr old grandson told me 2 of his white classmates hit him and said they did not like him because he was brown. I explain to him if this should happen again tell them I am a Black child of God you are white and we are all created equal.


Such social ignorance begins at home.  That is why we are experiencing such negative social behavior today. As parents we should all begin our day with a Prayer of Protection for our loved one's. My friend Notrice
likes the entire
 Psalms 91:
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him



India Arie says it the best about beautiful Brown Skin:http://youtu.be/q_4ynkfLg5o  
As a random act of kindness say a prayer of protection for your entire family.  Be a Blessing give a Blessing of protection.

 PS. Danny is equip with our Prayer of Protection and martial arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment