Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Equality



Everyday in America we find so many  people still stuck on stupid when it comes to equal rights. If you had a chance to see the movie the Bible.  You were able to get a good idea of how God intended
for everyone around the world to be free.

Psalm 55:11-13

New King James Version (NKJV)
11 Destruction is in its midst;
Oppression and deceit do not depart from its streets.
12 For it is not an enemy who reproaches me;to
Then I could bear it.
Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me;
Then I could hide from him.
13 But it was you, a man my equal,
My companion and my acquaintance




We develop our social attitudes at home with our family's    Today as a random act of kindness step out of your comfort zone let someone know we are all created equal in God's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment