Friday, January 9, 2015

Praise

Since the beginning of the new year we reviewed God's resolution for you .  Preside, Plan, Provide, Pardon,  Perform and Promise. Question now is what to do after that. Answer is say Thank You.

Praise is the highest appreciation we can display to God.  He sent his only son Jesus Christ to educate us on God's plan for us. Can it get better? Yes ! We also have a book filled with  information and detail instruction on how to live a better life called the Bible.

Exodus 15:2New International version (NIV)
“The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];
    he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
    my father’s God, and I will
As children we are taught by our parents to say please and thank you.
It becomes a habit, a way of life that displays outstanding character development. We should say Thank You God each morning we open
our eyes. Because it is a Blessing to welcome a new day.

As a random act of kindness remind someone the importance of the words Thank and You!
Be a Blessing give a Blessing of Thanks!
The Sound
William Murphyhttp://youtu.be/Usx39ojcnTE












No comments:

Post a Comment